Announcement (Published 18 August 2021)
For the safety and wellbeing of our dancers, supporters, and event team we have made the decision to postpone the Wellington Regional Hip Hop Competition.
The event will not take place this weekend (21 August)
There is a chance Wellington could move to Alert Level 3 or even 2 by then. Unfortunately there is insufficient time available for us to replan the event to allow for the restrictions that come with these levels.
Crew managers have been informed. If you are a dancer or parent with a crew, please contact your crew manager for more information.
All tickets holders will be offered a refund through EventFinda.
The judging panel have agreed that all crews are considered selected for the September Nationals.