2020 Video Qualification
In 2020 we are offering video qualification for crews who are more than 3 hours (one way) travel time from a regional event.
How the video qualification works
Crews enter online, and upload a video of their routine.
After entries close, our judging panel watch all the routines and announce who has qualified to attend the National Championships.
$10 per dancer
NOTE: This is the NZCAF membership fee. You will be sent payment instructions after completing your entry.
Entries close August 10th 5pm
Please check the rules for routine length and crew size
Videos should be uploaded to our drop box folder by 5pm August 1st.
Name your video file with your crew team name when uploading in the entry form.
Ensure that your music track is clearly audible in the track.
Your video must be:
- Less than one month old
- A static shot – it must not pan or zoom.
- Unedited – no cuts, edits or digital effects.
- Lit with plain white lighting.
- Less than 200 MB in size.
- Of your crew only. It should not contain audience members, bystanders or other performances.