Date: 20 November
Venue: Cashmere High School, Christchurch
Important COVID-19 Updates
Updated 22 October
The NZCAF Executive have met to discuss the ongoing implications of Covid Alert Level Changes to our National Championships Event.
Our venue, Cashmere High School has let us know that our event can go ahead under Covid Alert Level 2 restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our event organisers have been working to put together a list of FAQs
If you have a question not answered on this document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be updating this document with any new information as soon as we have it.
Released 16 November
Health & Safety Policy
This policy has been developed for use at the 2021 NZ Schools Hip Hop National Championships, whilst New Zealand is under Alert Level 2.
All participants and attendees of the event are required to follow this policy.
Coach & Crew information
Crew Manager Newsletters
Newsletter 2 – sent 13 November
Newsletter 1 – sent 26 October
All competitors must complete a competitor waiver. Coaches need to present these at crew registration.
Music must be uploaded using this form
Music must be uploaded by the 10th November
Withdrawal fees apply to any withdrawal after entries close (1 October)
- If a dancer withdraws due to illness or injury; 50% of entry fee is refundable providing a doctors certificate is supplied.
- If a dancer is unable to attend due to their region being in Alert Level 3 or higher; 100% of the dancers entry fees will be refunded.
In all other circumstances, the following withdrawal fees apply;
- Withdrawal before 18 October; 50% of entry fee
- Withdrawal after 18 October; 100% of entry fee
If the event is cancelled, 100% of dancer entry fees will be refunded.
A. 263 Bealey Avenue, Christchurch
Bealey Quarter specialises in group bookings and have a variety of rooms to choose from. They also provide a number of group extras. View here.
|8 Bed Dormitory||$200.00|
|Double/Twin Shared Facilities||$70.00|
|Garden Court Room King||$105.00|
|Garden Court Room King + Single||$110.00|
|Garden Court Room King + King||$110.00|
As well as rooms at a great rate, they offer all the facilities teams need to make their stay as comfortable and seamless as possible.
- 120 Rooms, with categories ranging from 8 Bed Bunk rooms, to Twin Studio Ensuites from just $25pp pn
- Self Service Commercial Laundry
- Shared Kitchen facilities and BBQ area
- Onsite Restaurant and Bar
- Purpose built Group Meal Menus with options to suit all budgets and meal types
- Function Spaces and Conference Rooms
- Rainy day entertainment including Pool Tables, Movie Room, Books, Computer Room, Board Games and more
- A Picnic area and Hammocks
- Parking suitable for Buses, Vans and Trailers
- A designated Group Liaison to assist in bookings, travel arrangements and itinerary management
For more information or a quote for your trip, please contact Whitney Howman, Operations Manager
T. 0800 115 043