Date: 20 November
Venue: Cashmere High School, Christchurch
Important COVID-19 Updates
Updated 22 October
The NZCAF Executive have met to discuss the ongoing implications of Covid Alert Level Changes to our National Championships Event.
Our venue, Cashmere High School has let us know that our event can go ahead under Covid Alert Level 2 restrictions.
Our event organisers have been working to put together a list of FAQs
If you have a question not answered on this document, please email email@example.com. We will be updating this document with any new information as soon as we have it.
Tickets go on sale 28 November, at 8am
Coach & Crew information
Crews who qualified at regionals were contacted by the event organiser.
|Mini Crew||$25.00 per person|
|Small Crew||$25.00 per person|
$10 if also in a mini crew
|Mega Crew||$15.00 per person|
$5 if also in a small or mini crew
|Late entry fee||$5 per dancer|
|Late payment fee||$5 per dancer|
Schools and clubs will be invoiced for their entry fees.
To simplify payment reconciliation, please make one payment per invoice.
Entry Fees are due 1 November
Withdrawal fees apply to any withdrawal after entries close (1 October)
- If a dancer withdraws due to illness or injury; 50% of entry fee is refundable providing a doctors certificate is supplied.
- If a dancer is unable to attend due to their region being in Alert Level 3 or higher; 100% of the dancers entry fees will be refunded.
In all other circumstances, the following withdrawal fees apply;
- Withdrawal before 18 October; 50% of entry fee
- Withdrawal after 18 October; 100% of entry fee
If the event is cancelled, 100% of dancer entry fees will be refunded.
Music must be uploaded using this form
Music must be uploaded by the 10th November
All competitors must complete a competitor waiver. Coaches need to present these at crew registration.
Times are indicative only and will change
|12:30 pm||Warm up space open to dancers|
|1:10 pm||Crew registration|
|1:30 pm||Crew briefing|
|1:30 pm||Door sales start|
|1:50 pm||First crews side stage|
|2:00 pm||Heats begin|
|4:30 pm||Heats conclude|
|5:45 pm||Finals begin|
|7:45 pm||Prize Giving|
|8:15 pm||Event Concludes|
A. 263 Bealey Avenue, Christchurch
Bealey Quarter specialises in group bookings and have a variety of rooms to choose from. They also provide a number of group extras. View here.
|8 Bed Dormitory||$200.00|
|Double/Twin Shared Facilities||$70.00|
|Garden Court Room King||$105.00|
|Garden Court Room King + Single||$110.00|
|Garden Court Room King + King||$110.00|
As well as rooms at a great rate, they offer all the facilities teams need to make their stay as comfortable and seamless as possible.
- 120 Rooms, with categories ranging from 8 Bed Bunk rooms, to Twin Studio Ensuites from just $25pp pn
- Self Service Commercial Laundry
- Shared Kitchen facilities and BBQ area
- Onsite Restaurant and Bar
- Purpose built Group Meal Menus with options to suit all budgets and meal types
- Function Spaces and Conference Rooms
- Rainy day entertainment including Pool Tables, Movie Room, Books, Computer Room, Board Games and more
- A Picnic area and Hammocks
- Parking suitable for Buses, Vans and Trailers
- A designated Group Liaison to assist in bookings, travel arrangements and itinerary management
For more information or a quote for your trip, please contact Whitney Howman, Operations Manager
T. 0800 115 043